PVC Exterior Wall Siding J Strip is used as an edge-closing accessory for hanging boards, usually used around door and window sheaths, around herringbone gables and edge- closing cut surfaces of hanging boards.
|Product||PVC J Strip|
|Application||Exterior Wall Decoration|
PVC exterior wall hanging board is a kind of plastic profile with pvc as the main body, used for the exterior wall of the building; it plays the role of covering, protection and decoration.
1. Good toughness, nail resistance and external impact resistance. It can be cut arbitrarily according to different engineering design and process requirements, bend and change shape, will not be brittle, not easy to scratch, and resistant Acid-base corrosion and water vapor corrosion, low thermal conductivity, self-extinguishing flame retardant to B1 level standard, can effectively delay the spread of fire.
2. Anti-aging is the inherent property of PVC. It is added with anti-ultraviolet stabilizer to achieve anti-aging effect. In addition, it has strong weather resistance. It is not brittle at -40oC to 70oC, and the color is still good.
3. Service life: The service life is up to 30 years. The product is pollution-free and can be reused. It is an ideal environment-friendly decoration material.
4. Good fire performance: The product has an oxygen index of 40, flame retardant and self-extinguishing away from the fire.
5. Fast installation: The hanging board is easy to install due to its light weight and quick construction. Partial damage, only need to replace the new hanging board, simple and fast.
6. Energy saving and environmental protection: The polystyrene insulation layer can be installed on the inner layer of the hanging board very conveniently, so that the outer wall insulation effect is better. The house is warm in winter and cool in summer, which is very energy-saving. This product can be recycled and reused within 50 years and has high environmental performance.
7. Good maintenance: This product is easy to install and clean, waterproof and moisture-proof.